Starmina Cellar, Mehedinti
Bolovanu Cellar, Samburesti
Company name: DOMAINE VINARTE SRL
Area: 210 (160 hectares - Castel Starmina, 50 hectares - Castel Bolovanu)
Bottled annually: 1,5 M bottles
Owners: Domaine Vinarte SRL
Wine expert: Iustin Urucu
- MagiQ - Riesling, DOC-CIB Mehedinti-Starmina, sweet
- UniQ - Merlot, Cabernet Sauvigon, Negru de Dragasani, dry
- Sirena Dunarii - Riesling, DOC-CIB Mehedinti-Starmina, sweet
- Soare - Cabernet Sauvignon, DOC Samburesti, dry
- Soare Roze - Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon, IG Dealurile Munteniei, dry
- Soare Blanc de Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, IG Dealurile Munteniei, dry
- Prince Mircea - Merlot, Feteasca Neagra, Cabernet Sauvinon, Cuvee d’Excellence, Cuvee Rose, DOC Mehedinti-Starmina, sec
- Avenue - Negru de Dragasani, DOC Samburesti, dry
- Avenue - Roza de Samburesti, DOC Samburesti, dry
- Avenue - Alb de Starmina, DOC Mehedinti, dry
- Nedeea Rosu - Feteasca Neagra, Negru de Dragasani, Novac, DOC Mehedinti-Starmina, dry
- Nedeea Alb - Feteasca Alba, Feteasca Regala, Tamaioasa Romaneasca, dry
- Nedeea Rose - Babeasca Neaga & Feteasca Neagra, DOC Mehedinti-Starmina, dry
- Domeniile Vinarte - blends of romanian and international grapes, dry
- Castel Bolovanu - monovarietal, dry, IG Munteniei and Olteniei Hills
- Castel Stârmina - monovarietal, demidry, IG Munteniei and Olteniei Hills
Soiuri de struguri: Feteasca Neagra, Negru de Dragasani, Novac, Tamaioasa Romaneasca si Roze, Cramposie, Feteasca Alba, Babeasca Neagra, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling Italian/Rin, Grenache, Chardonnay, Syrah, Viognier, Muscat Ottonel
Founded in 1998, VINARTE owns vineyards in two of the most valuable wine-growing areas in the southern part of Romania - 160 hectares in Starmina, Mehedinti County, near the Danube, and 50 hectares in Samburesti, Olt County.
VINARTE's vision - derived from the experience and ambitions of the shareholders, coming from the wider space of Europe with a recognized wine tradition - is to identify and promote the particularly rich oenological treasure of the Eastern Europe to an international audience. Our terroirs and international and local grape varieties, are highlighted in the two wineries of the company through a collection of expressive wines with a distinct personality.
VINARTE's brand portfolio includes wines for all levels of quality, with a special emphasis on those that have outlined, practically, the qualitative criteria of the profile market in Romania since 1990. Even though the tradition of vineyards and wine is about 5,000 years old in this area, only by the appearance of names such as "Soare", "Prince Mircea", "Sirena Dunarii" or "Castel Bolovanu" from VINARTE Romanian wine has fully aligned with the highest standards of European and modern world wine industry.
In accordance with the vision adopted since its establishment, VINARTE constantly carries out activities to promote wine culture, both internally and externally, to all categories of specific audiences. The latest initiative VINARTE is the Augmented Reality application that incorporates new technologies in efforts to popularize the values of Romanian oenology to the new generation. Labels come to life by scanning with this app, giving users a deep and rich experience about wine even before opening the bottle.
Phone: +40 771 474 868