Winery address: Cernavoda, Dealul Vifor, Parcela 345, Constanta County
Headquarter address: 3 Interioara Street, Constanta City, Constanta County
Area: 61 Ha
Bottled annually: ~450.000 L
Owners: Zoe Ghiuri and George Ghiuri
Wine expert: Razvan Macici
- LA PLAGE – alb (Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Muscat Ottonel și Fetească Regală), roze (Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Fetească Neagră, Syrah) și roșu (Caberent Sauvignon, Feteasca Neagră, Syrah)
- SUR MER: Cuvee Alb, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Roze (Feteasca Neagra, Merlot, Pinot Noir), Pinot Noir si Cuvee Rosu (Merlot, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon)
- TORTUGA alb (Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Fetească Regală, Sauvignon Blanc) și TORTUGA rosu (Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon)
- RIVERA alb (Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat Ottonel), RIVIERA Roze (Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Fetească Neagră)
- CRAFT – vin spumant nefiltrat – alb (Chardonnay), roze (Pinot Noir)
- NUD – alb (Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Muscat Ottonel) și roze (Syrah, Pinot Noir, Mamaia)
- IMPERFECT: alb (Fetească Albă, Fetească Regală), roze (Syrah), roșu (Fetească Neagră, Syrah).
- DULCE NEBUNIE: alb (Muscat Ottonel, Tămâioasă Românească), roșu (Fetească Neagră)
Grape varieties: Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Tamaioasa Romaneasca, Muscat Ottonel, Feteasca Neagra, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah
After having been active in various branches of selling and promoting beverages for 20 years, the entrepreneurs who initiated this project, convinced of the incredible potential of the region to obtain very high quality wines, decided in 2014 to invest in the Rasova Winery. The project has yet to start to raise the standards of the wine industry from all points of view.
Thus, after an investment of over 8 mil Euro, one of the most modern winery in Romania appeared on the bank of the Danube, at Cernavoda, near the Carol Bridge. From the beginning, the project was meant to be an expression of the Romanian potential and that is why the cellar was designed by an enthusiastic team and the young Romanian architect, Igloo Arhitecture, who reinterpreted the Dobrogea traditions in order to obtain a perfectly functional space for wine production, but also a point of attraction on the way to the sea side.
Telefon: +40 720 737 777