Have you ever wondered what's the dark side of the wine? Join us in our Wine Tasting Evening to find out if Feteasca Neagra is the answer.
Tuesday 20 November, 7.30pm, Wineful Tapas & Wine, 11 George Enescu Street (Amzei area), Bucharest
During this evening you can enjoy 11 different wines made from Feteasca Neagra, all from different wineries from all corners of Romania and paired with traditional bites that will make your buds explode.
• Recas, Feteasca Neagra Selene 2017, Banat
• Balla Geza, Feteasca Neagra 2016, Crisana
• Alira, Feteasca Neagra Grand Vin 2011, Dobrogea
• 7Arts, Feteasca Neagra 2016, Oltenia
• Corcova, Feteasca Neagra 2017, Oltenia
• Stefanesti Winehouse, 413 Feteasca Neagra Marcea Reserve 2016, Muntenia
• Gramofon, Feteasca Neagra 2016, Muntenia
• Davino, Monogram Feteasca Neagra 2013, Muntenia
• Cotnari Winehouse, Castel Vladoianu, Feteasca Neagra 2015, Moldova
• Domeniile Panciu, Feteasca Neagra, Grand Riserva 2012, Moldova
• Liliac, Feteasca Neagra 2017, Transilvania
• Romanian Charcuterie & Cheese: Smoked Duck Breast, Aged Mangalica Pork Cutlet, Aged Mangalica Pork Neck, Buffalo Salami, Pecorino, Schweizer, Tilsit, Mutschli, Burduf
• Slow Cooked Meat: Duck, Pork and Veal and Garnish
• Surprise Cake
Cost: 250 Lei / person
The cost of participation includes guided wine tasting, 11 wines (of course), water, traditional bites and the wine map of Romania with the representation of Feteasca Neagra.
Reservations can be made until 19 November (included). The reservation will be considered firm after paying the participation fee. Places are limited. Wineful.ro Subscription Members have 10% discount.
Event organized by Wineful Tapas & Wine in partnership with ReVino.ro